Check out this article to learn more or contact your system administrator. Send the link below via email or IM. Present to your audience.
Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article. Delete Cancel.
- Document Preview?
- Related Articles?
- Breaking the Chain at the First Link - flatisisarin.tk.
- Who can edit:?
- Mike the Little Bean:Flying to the Beach!.
- Latest jobs!
Please log in to add your comment. See more popular or the latest prezis.
Download Cancel. Width: pixels Height: pixels. Constrain to simple back and forward steps.
Copy code to clipboard. Send email. Send to group. Start presenting Close. Get started.
WHO | SARS: breaking the chains of transmission
Log in. The main thing is to break that chain of infection, and so, in the example that I just gave, what you want to do is, you want to make sure that when you touch something, before somebody else touches it, it gets disinfected. Or when you touch somebody as a patient, before you touch the next patient, make sure you wash your hands. These processes are now called breaking the chain of infection, but it all stems from that whole chain of infection. The key thing is to break that chain.
- A Commented Study Bible With Cross-References - Book 66A - Revelation 1-7.
- VOICES OF THE CHILDREN:A Poetic Exposé.
- Two phased anaerobic digestion in waste treatment plants and renewable energy facilities: Increased efficiency for the production of biogas!
- Breaking the Chain at the First Link.
- Rassismus in Südafrika: Wahrnehmung und Wirklichkeit rassistischer Tendenzen in der südafrikanischen Republik im Wandel der Zeit (German Edition).
- Trace Elements!
To stay informed on the latest in infectious disease news and developments, please sign up for our weekly newsletter. Related Coverage. Is there a cure?